Sales motivation quotes. A series of inspirational quotes for a successful sales mindset.
At The Digital Sales Institute, we get salespeople. We understand the hassle, the routines, the obstacles, the fear, not to mention ample amount of negativity. For every positive interaction you have, you probably already have encountered the unanswered calls or emails plus been rejected by prospects you thought were a fit for what you have to sell.
Sometimes, you have to dig deep within yourself to discard all the “No’s” on the road to that “Yes.”
We know that your hunger doesn’t diminish in the face of rejection or obstacles; instead, it challenges you to find new ways to get to the same end. You thrive on the idea of potential, rather than on the dwell on any lost opportunities. Your tendency is to see the positive aspects of interactions, situations and people.
And you will persevere through the hard times because you understand that having strong, positive values will open that door to success.
So, the next time your energy is flagging and the coffee just doesn’t work, read through this list of sales motivation quotes.
If you are you more of a video person, check out these free sales training videos to help re-ignite your engine.
- Be completely undeterred by others and always be motivated entirely by your own desire to succeed.
- Success doesn’t come to those who are smartest. Success comes to those who see opportunities and take them.
- Own Your Mistakes. You don’t shift the blame, if it goes wrong, you work hard to correct it. Your focus is on making it right and then move on.
- Your hunger to win never diminishes in the face of rejection or obstacles; instead, it challenges you to find new ways to get to the same end.
- Set aside all fears and purposefully push yourself as you understand that it’s only when you are forced out of your comfort zone that you are able to grow the most.
- A strong desire to succeed will give you the incentive to do anything difficult or uncomfortable and you will never take the easy way out.
- you know It is your job to get every customer to remember you. You take ownership and responsibility to make sure “they don’t have the chance to forget you.”
- Always Begin by expecting good things to happen. Develop the tendency to see the positive aspects of interactions, situations and people.
- top sales performers succeed because they know where they’re going and willing to do what it takes to get there.
- Positive reinforcement. Take the time to reflect and figure out what triggers caused you to execute a behavior or skill that resulted in a positive outcome.
- Successful people reach for stretch goals and hold themselves accountable to a higher standard.
- “Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.”
- Top performing salespeople know that strong, positive values opens the door to success.
- The only limit to our realization of what we will achieve tomorrow will be our doubts and fears of today.
- If you don’t build your own future, someone will hire you to build theirs. YOU control the direction of your career.
So there you have a quick list of some sales motivation quotes. Always believe in yourself and your ability to sell. Embrace the many challenges that lie ahead, dig deep within yourself to overcome any sales fears. Remember, as long as you keep going and keep learning, you will get better. You simply have to pick up that phone, send that email, craft that message, deliver that sales pitch and keep going. You can read on key sales skills here.